How Jobtip manages your information
Jobtip AB protects your privacy. We handle daily personal information and understand the importance of managing personal information correctly. We follow the laws and regulations that exist, such as the Data Protection Regulation. On this page you can find information about how we collect, use and share the data you leave away when using our services. This information applies only to jobtip.se, jobtip.com and all services offered from our web-based platform.
The information on the website and all its subpages contain contact forms, search pages and tip pages. These forms apply to the Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
Information under the Data Protection Regulation
The purposes of the treatment and legal basis
We process personal data for the following purposes based on these legal bases:
Purpose of treatment
- In order to submit your application to the employer you choose to apply for a vacancy with.
- In order to save an ad so that you can later apply to the service.
- To be able to tell a friend or colleague about a vacancy.
- In order to contact you regarding a tip reward after your friend or colleague has been recruited for one of the services we provide.
- In order to contact you regarding shown interest in our products or services.
Legal basis for treatment
- To carry out the agreed commitments or legitimate interests agreed with you.
- To carry out the agreed commitments agreed with you.
Personal data manager
If the legal basis justified the interest
Depending on how and where you provide information, we may have different purposes with it. It may be for marketing purposes or in order to inform about our services. We also have an interest in being able to analyze your behavioral patterns when using our services to constantly improve them. In some cases, your information may also be needed to contact you, for example, to provide relevant information depending on how you have chosen to use our services. In case of tips, application or in need of contact with us, this is considered to be a legitimate interest.
What information Jobtip stores
Recipient of information
To fulfill the purpose your treatment is aimed at, we may need to disclose your information to that information intended for. Examples of this can be an employer, a marketing partner, a newsletter system or customer relationship management system (CRM). We ensure that all reasonable legal, technical and organisational security measures are applied to ensure that information about you is handled safely and with reasonable security level in the event of transfer or sharing to third parties.
The information we deal with about you
There are several different ways in which your data may end up with us.
- When you tip a person about a vacancy.
- When you apply to a service with an employer.
- When you contact us through contact forms.
- When you save an ad to later complete an application.
The information you might provide is as follows:
- Phone number
- Links to social media (e.g. Linkedin).
- Personal data (if you have specified it in your CV).
When using our services, we may also collect the following information:
- Services or products you purchased.
- Services you’ve applied for.
- Services you saved.
- Services you have chosen to tell a friend or colleague about.
- Behavioral information about how to use our website such as the use of our services, response time for pages, download errors, how you reached and left the service.
- Device information such as network-level IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
Break or revoke an approval
If you have given your approval to the processing of personal data, you are entitled to withdraw your approval at any time.
Link on the website and from partners or customers
On Jobtips web platform, there may be links and/or references to other websites. This information does not apply to these websites and we are not responsible for the processing of personal data on these websites. Contact these companies for more information.
Jobtip AB (559033-2648) is responsible for the treatment that takes place during visits or use of services on jobtip.se or jobtip.com.
Postal address: JOBTIP GROUP OTTERHÄLLEGATAN 1 3TR, 411 18 Gothenburg