With the help of automation of job ads on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, you are able to get higher quality applicants, lower your cost-per-hire, and stronger employer brand.
Let us tailor you a proactive social media recruitment strategy and get you the candidates you’ve been looking for!
Cecilia Andreewitch, Clas Fixare
Head of People&Culture
- Employer Branding Strategy
- The Ideal Candidate
- Attractive Job Descriptions
- Mobile-friendly Career Site
- The Power of Social Media
- Interviewing 101
- Implementing recruitment KPI’s
- 9 must-have KPI’s to improve your recruitment
- Tools for an improved proactive recruitment strategy
- The importance of implementing a cost-per-hire budget
- How to calculate your cost-per-hire
- 7 ways to lower your cost-per-hire
- Tools for an improved recruitment strategy
Learn how to get the most out of Jobtip and get inspired by industry tips, tricks and trends.
Did you know that a whooping 80% of all passive talents out there are open to applying for new exciting career opportunities when presented to them?
With Jobtip targeted job ads, you are able to work proactively and catch the attention of that large pool of qualified candidates.
We believe your recruiters’ time is valuable. While they’re experts in choosing the right candidates, we’re experts in finding them.
By streamlining your recruitment activities to social media and adding automation to your recruitment day-to-day work, you’ll experience a noticeable reduction of cost-per-hire
Let Jobtip be part of your recruitment ecosystem. With our automation technology, you’ll be able to automatically publish social media ads targeting relevant candidates –with the touch of a button.
This will magically allow more time to manage, interview, and evaluate candidates. Win-win!
Measure and analyze the success of your recruitment ads in our automation platform. You will be able to take out actionable data that lets you evaluate and increase efficiency.
years of experience